Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Brew Day Update: Angry Dwarf Christmas Ale

Quick update on the Angry Dwarf Christmas Ale - The new fresh yeast took hold and the airlock is firing away.  Figure it will go for a week.  Go into the secondary and get another shot of sweet cherries. I was about one pound short on brew day and the store was out of frozen sweet cherries so I will add the additional lb in the secondary.  After two weeks in the secondary it will have at least one month to bottle condition before potential holiday parties.  It will be in the bottle for 6 weeks for the annual Vorp holiday Christmas Eve party. 

If this ages similarly as my Chimay Blue clone it should be pretty good at the 6 week mark but really be in great shape by the 2-3 month time period.  This will be the first batch to see if I can add this as my new annual holiday beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment