Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Bottle Day - 100% Brett IPA

I have been having some stomach issues which means no alcohol.  I have not done much with home brewing the past week or so but I did finally get around to bottling my 100% Brett IPA.  It was only supposed to be dry hopped for 3 days according to the recipe I was using but it ended up being a week.  Hope there is no bad side effects from this longer dry hopping.  I tasted it while going into the bottling bucket and my goodness!  Greatest tasting IPA I have made.  Very tropical and full of citrus flavors.  Pineapple juice flavors with bright grapefruit flavors.  Amazing.  Can only hope that the finished product tastes as good.

It seems like this 100% Brett Trois IPA could be a beer that I need to make more and more of.  Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment