Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Le Singularite - 100% Brett Update

Small krausen showing with first visible sign
of fermentation 30-40 hours after pitching.
Just a quick update.  I brewed on Sunday evening with the yeast going into the carboy around 11pm.  I pitched the White Labs Brettanomyces claussenii yeast directly from the vial – no starter.  I used the claussenni because the anomalus is no longer being made and according to the White Labs website the claussenii is similar to the anomolaus.

There was no visible sign of fermentation before I left this morning for work.  12 hours later there is airlock activity and a small krausen.  The smell is pretty standard right now.  Temperature is currently 72 degrees.  I will provide another update once some new info is available.  


No comments:

Post a Comment